*Exciting News Just In:
- Mark Taverniti, owner of Old Tahoe Distillery is proud to be participating in the San Fancisco Craft Spirits Carnival!
- We at Old Tahoe Distillery are very excited to be involved with the Grand Tasting Event in the Spokane Valley, Washington at 2428 N. Discovery Place, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 on Friday June 16th 12n to 5pm and Saturday June 17th 12n to 5pm. This is part of the CraveNW Celebration which has become a tradition in the Spokane Valley and Old Tahoe Distillery is proud to be a part of it!
- Old Tahoe will be participating in the Good Spirits Tasting Event that is taking place in the Whitney Peak Hotel located at 255 N. Virginian Street, Reno, Nevada on Thursday June 22nd 6-9pm. We invite you experience our Gold Medal winning Old Tahoe Straight Rye and the Bronze Medal winning Old Tahoe Honey Flavored Rye!
- We at Old Tahoe would like to recognize our friends at:
- Bluewater Organic Distilling in Everett, WA http://www.bluewaterdistilling.com/
- Koenig Distillery and Winery in Caldwell, Idaho http://www.koenigdistilleryandwinery.com/
- In all of the Trade Shows that Mark Taverniti, owner of Old Tahoe Distillery has participated in, Old Tahoe Straight Rye and Honey Flavored Rye’s taste profile met with very positive feedback.
- Old Tahoe Distillery is very excited to announce the cultivation of our Proprietary Estate Rye Crop at the Historic Frey Ranch in Fallon Nevada. The importance of this cultivation is second only to the original establishment of the Old Tahoe Straight Rye & Honey Flavored Rye brands!
Old Tahoe Distillery is showing tremendous growth in California through the efforts of Jon Mowry at Bedford & Grove email@example.com.
- Old Tahoe Straight Rye & Honey Flavored Rye is on the shelves at Total Wine & More in the State of Washington and in Northern Nevada!
- Rye Whiskey definitely is “The New Scotch” and is the fastest growing segment in the brown spirits category. The smooth taste profile that Old Tahoe Straight Rye and Honey Flavored Rye delivers puts us on the leading edge of that phenomenal growth trend. We look forward to continued growth in 2015!
- Old Tahoe Straight Rye and Honey Flavored Rye are proudly represented by American Northwest Distributors in the State of Washington. http://www.anwdistributors.com“>www.anwdistributors.com